Looking for a wood flooring supply house in Coeur D’ Alene? Hardwood floors add a depth of beauty to any home. Floors on 4th offers flooring in a broad range of woods and finishes to allow you unbridled creativity in many choices- whether you’re seeking a warm, refined, traditional style or a cool, urban attitude. Trendy new random-width lines let you express yourself in the latest fashions.
Wood flooring in your Coeur D’Alene home can transform the look of any room, and even add value to your home. Floors on 4th offers several types of installation to meet your unique needs. The installation process is determined by which type of flooring you choose, and may include:
- Nail down installation
- Staple down installation
- Glue down installation
- Floating installation
Floors on 4th offers a multitude of brands and types of floors to choose from. In fact, the task of choosing can be daunting! Experts from Floors on 4th are dedicated to helping you choose a floor that will fit your wants, needs and budget. Their wood flooring specialists in Coeur D’Alene work with many high quality manufacturers and their trained staff will help you select the best style and installation method for your home. Choose from the following:
- Modern: Cherry, Hickory, Walnut, Alder, Red pine
- Traditional: Oak, Maple, Birch, Ash
Customers love wood flooring from Coeur D’Alene’s leading installation and supply company. Floors on 4th is committed to your complete satisfaction.
Floors on 4th is able to provide exceptional service if you have existing wood flooring in your Coeur D’Alene home that is in need of repair or refinishing. Although hardwood flooring is very durable, even with proper care floors can begin to show signs of aging and wear over time. Damage may also occur, but refinishing can be done to restore them to a durable and beautiful condition. Call Floors on 4th at 208-777-5071 to speak with an expert about refinishing or repair.
For refinishing existing wood flooring in Coeur D’Alene, choose from the following finishes:
- Oil Based Finish: Oil based polyurethanes leave an amber glow and have a higher odor. They have a denser protective finish and generally cost less than water based finishes.
- Water Based Finish: Water based polyurethanes provide a clear finish and have low odor. They have a relatively fast dry time and can be recoated sooner. They generally cost more than oil based finishes.
- Finish with low VOC’s: Floors On 4th offers low VOC finishes as a more Green option. One brand in particular is Rubio Monopcoat.
Call Floors on 4th for all of your wood flooring needs in Coeur D’Alene at 208-777-5071, and let the experts install, repair or refinish your hardwood floors to provide exceptional beauty and durability in your home.